Experienced Senior Creative and Marketing Manager with over 9 years’ experience in the industry. Focused on both design and creative strategy for versatility in execution and communication across a variety of media. Enthusiastic, passionate and entrepreneurial self-starter, with a passion for all things design and marketing. Management and consultation experience for a host of successful companies including owning a Small to Medium Enterprise (SME). A demonstrated ability to work independently or as part of a team understanding the ‘bigger picture’ whilst focusing on individual strategies and campaigns.
Freelance Designer (USA) 2018 – Now
Providing comprehensive design and marketing services to a range of corporate, non-profit and private clients. Services ranging from branding and print campaigns to social media and website design to clients local to the Greater New York area and globally through online resources. Responsible for the creation and, when required, leading the design implementation of projects incorporating copy, visual designs, and brand assets. Combining working remotely and in-house and ensuring consistent timekeeping and maximum efficiency. Also liaising with internal team members and external resources such as programmers, illustrators, photographers, and printers.
Senior Design & Marketing Manager at Graphic Service Bureau / billbridge (USA) 2016 – 2018
Spearheading marketing B2B services to promote eBilling and Paper solutions to businesses across the Greater New York area. Customize content for internal collateral, lead generation, and sales support. Influence and liaise with key partners such as payment providers, software developers, and property managers and engaging in field level activities to support regional channel sales teams. Also, identify potential opportunities for the company to explore new verticals and maximize the potential from existing that fulfill organizational goals. Cultivate, lead and inspire design teams.
- Rebranded the company image as a high-tech document delivery provider by developing a new logo, company website, and marketing collateral.
- Constructed User Interface/User Experience – UI/UX for a new onboarding tool used to transmit over 1million data files monthly by over 400 clients.
- Redesigned company product offering in accordance with New York City law requirements for Window Guard, Lead Paint and Fire Safety mailings.
Senior Marketing Consultant at Jungle Rumble Adventure Golf (UK) 2014 – 2016
Provided consulting services to evaluate plans and evolving business needs to identify new opportunities for development, at the same time driving design and execution of successful marketing strategies through precise and targeted research. Analysis of key target markets for existing UK venues concurrently identifying opportunities for the expanding portfolio. Provided company exposure at networking events, generated feasibility studies and strategically established partnerships and relationships with brands across the United Kingdom (UK). Oversaw the management of budgets, PORs and KPIs.
- Revived company turnover by 41% over a 3-year period (Y1: 5% / Y2: 12% / Y3: 16%) resulting in the highest turnover year since the company opened.
- Dramatically reduced printing and design costs by more than 50% by sourcing more cost-effective providers and managing freelancers across Europe and Asia.
- Organized and coordinated multiple events from alternative student nights to family soirees in partnership with brands such as Rebellion Rum and Aardman Productions.
Founder & Creative Director at DigitalHi Ltd (UK) 2010 – 2014
Engineered the development of customer communication plans and strategies specializing in startups and SMEs. Offered a full range of design and marketing services including brand development, digital media management, customer insight development, innovative promotional campaigns, and media buying. Unified clients and in-house team to drive the creative vision and ensure implementation is aligned with strategic objectives and client needs. Also managed and participated in the development and implementation of brand strategies from securing pitches and tenders to print production and digital execution.
- Architected UI for 2 award-winning salon websites (‘Website / Innovation of the year 2012’ and ‘Most Wanted Perfect 10’).
- Volunteered as an Ambassador for ‘StepClever Legacy Fund’ as part of a board assisting in potential start-up investments following successfully acquiring investment.
- Negotiated lucrative contracts with organizations including Liverpool Football Club, Genting Casino, Thomas Cook, and Holiday Inn Group.
Managing Director at Unfold Direct Sales Ltd (UK) 2010 – 2013
Responsible for recruitment for various roles from Customer Service, Administration, and Sales and continuously liaised with clients to expand product catalog and effectively increase margins whilst monitoring company sales processes and KPIs. Promoted ceaseless creative improvement and actively contributed to the refinement of creative excellence.
- Transformed the organization to a 32-strong team across all subsidiaries including 9 young apprentices working towards a Level 2 qualification in Customer Service.
- Achieved turnover of £1.2million in the third year across all company subsidiaries.
- Implemented and rolled out effective promotional and commission structures and orchestrated career development schemes for team members.
Graphic Designer at Black & Ginger (UK) 2008 – 2010
Youth Support Worker at Barnardo’s Children’s Charity (UK) 2006 – 2008
Assistant Youth Worker at Liverpool City Council (UK) 2005 – 2006
MBA Business Management – Liverpool Business School / 2015-2016
BA (Hons) Graphic Design – Lancaster University / 2007-2010
B-TEC National Diploma Graphic Design – City of Liverpool Arts College / 2005-2007